• ZERO power loss. High pedalling efficiency. The power applied to pedals is transformed to immediate forward motion without any extra compression or extension of the rear shock.
• ZERO pedal kickback. Chain length growth throughout the suspension travel is minimum, so pedalling is as effective and efficient as possible.
• ZERO brake jack. Rear brake forces do not work against suspension forces. The rear shock works supple and freely and absorbs impacts without any suspension stiffening caused by the rear brake action.
• ZERO bumps. The most remarkable feature of the system has excellent suppleness on rough terrain and provides a completely stable ride when pedalling.
You can find Mondraker’s exclusive and patented ZERO Suspension System on all Mondraker full suspension mountain bike range.
Global evolution on the entire collection of Mondraker e-MTB full suspension models and common feature in all of them is the optimization of the ZERO System specifically designed for the task. The same attributes of ZERO System that we apply for the rest of our muscular models can also be applied to the entire range of electric mountain bikes, with three differentiating and exclusive traits of the new e-Bike optimized ZERO kinematics:
Minimal chain growth by the action of the rear suspension, a kinematic optimization that maintains the trajectory of the virtual pivot point more stable and a way more progressive rear suspension action. These three optimizations result in a significant increase in initial suppleness and an overall more capable suspension system which in turn leads to a more controlled and more stable ride. Our new e-Bike optimized ZERO Suspension System is firmer for climbing and ensures a perfect use of the entire suspension travel in the descents avoiding unexpected bottom outs. This new generation kinematics is present in all Mondraker full suspension e-BIke models and represents an important leap in evolution of performance and a new experience of extraordinary enjoyment on any new Mondraker e-MTB.
• More neutral rear suspension: Less chain growth and no brake jack.
• More stable virtual pivot point trajectory: Kinematic optimization that keeps the trajectory of the virtual pivot point more stable throughout the total rear suspension travel.
• Increased initial suppleness and more progressiveness: More sensitive and supple beginning stroke that improves traction and comfort, as well as a greater overall progressivity that allows a firmer and a more stable ride while climbing, with the perfect use of all the suspension travel in the descents avoiding unwanted bottom outs; a must-have on any e-MTB bike according to its heavier weight.
Find your nearest store
This size table is only an estimation, the optimum frame size depends on your personal preference and riding style